Charlotte had a progressive, alternative education in Melbourne, culminating in a Fine Arts major in Painting. She has a passion for photography and documents the world around her everyday.
- 2014 - Contributor to the Aboriginal Benefits Foundation, Fundraising & Art Auction at the MCA, Sydney
- 2013 - 'On Any Day', solo exhibition at the Benalla Art Gallery
- 2013 - Semi-finalist in the Moran Photographic Prize.
- 2013 - Exhibited in the group show, Australian Street Photographers, as a part of the Head On Festival at Global Gallery, Sydney.
- 2012 - Winner of best travel photo at the Kodak salon, Center for Contemporary Photography, CCP Melbourne.